Im kinda bored…the daily prompt’s not opening so its a little difficult for me to write anything today…but i want to do something here…so here’s a ramdom pic of mine trying to strike a pose outside a mall…do you like it?…im really looking forward to the wintry days ahead…:)
Posted from WordPress for Android
Reasons why i love winters
1) sleeping late in the morning till the afternoon sun rays knock at your windows, with the blanket wrapped all over the body is an experience worth experiencing only in winters…ahh! the warmth, the coziness, the luxury of it all!…
2) in winters, i dont know why, but i am automatically motivated to workout…i dont have to push myself to get up from the couch and start working my ass off…i just feel ready for any kind of exercise…maybe its because the heat that it generates which keeps the cold away from me for a while…either way, i just love moving my body more in winters unlike in summers where working out feels like a bloody torture with sweat dripping from my face even before ive actually started working out!
3) enjoying a cup of hot tea is one of the simple joys of life…the whole experience of drinking that hot cup or a hot glass of tea becomes even more worth experiencing in winters with its warmth spreading out slowly and gently throughout the body…and even before i know, that cup is finished and im left with nothing but warmth…i love it!
4) the winter wind makes my skin remain in a perfectly fine condition till the night, unlike in summers where my skin turns into a greaseball by the mid morning! Im really indebted to winters for this!
Reasons why i hate winters
1) the extreme difficulty that i encounter while getting up in the morning especially when ive got to get up early….i feel my blanket, my bed and my pillow calling out to me and ive got to ignore their voices and get up feeling like hell!
2) in winters, i get hungry like crazy and it takes a lot of effort on my part to not overeat or overindulge…i feel like im hungry all the time in winters! The winter sweets give me such a mental torture lol!
3) i hate the cold slaps of the winter wind on my face when im walking down the street, and the way it first turns my fingers, and then my whole body into a brick of ice!
4) i hate the constant effort on my part to keep myself warm in winters…im always cold and i really get angry when i have to take my hands out of my jacket pockets to feel them getting cold in a second, thus wasting my whole damn effort to keep them warm!
I have a love/hate relationship with this weather…honestly, i love a wintery december but during january when it gets a bit too cold, my whole body starts breaking up!
Can you see that lonely orange hanging on those branches…i ate all of his friends….hes the only surviver left…should i spare his life or not? 😉
In this seazon of cold and coldness
My heart seem to fly away
It does not wish to remain up locked
In the four walls of a compartment
Neither does it wish to roam about anymore
Inside this daily life
Rather what it does wish
Is to fly away somewhere
Somewhere where the temperature drops even low
And the cold can freeze me to the bone
It is where a tall glass of beer awaits my arrival
Maybe a few cigrettes because i need my smoke
In there i wouldnt have a care in this world
Cos all of them will melt up in the drunkenness
And disappear like my smoke
And i…ill just look out the window
And watch the time pass by….
Just wanted to let everyone know that im really, really excited about december!…i had forgotten what it was like to feel ‘excited’ towards life…but this december is gonna be so eventful for me that just thinking about it only i feel a childlike excitement running through me!…ill probably ring in the New Year in some hill station, shivering with cold 😉