Far, faar, faaar away,
Thats how far he would go for me,
Surprising me with his unimaginable strength,
To go so far for me,
The surprise, the thrill, that laughter, that emotion,
Would make us fall in love,
Once again to go so far,
For each other once again!
If only you could read my shit
And try to understand the nuances of my life
You would realize that i dont belong
Where you want me to
That Im just not made of that mind
And it would finally hit you
That all i want from you
Is just to open those doors of life
Which you dont ever want to
Yesterday, an earthquake came in my city…not exactly in my city, in several other cities of my country…
It came around 11:00-11:30 am in the morning i guess…i was sleeping at that time….the earthquake was a very violent one….i vaguely remember myself in the middle of a dream slightly aware of feeling my bed shaking….the thought that it might be an earthquake didnt even cross my mind!….instead, i felt like i was in a ride and was simply enjoying that shaking!….after a while i thought that this looked similar to the shaking of the bed in those horror movies like the exorcist and imagined myself as the next Emily Rose!….then after a while, i thought that my sister must be shaking it….
Little did i realize that it was because of a violent earthquake that destroyed and took the lives of many people!
And here was i, simply enjoying it….ahh! The eccentricities of life!
Why do things like these happen? They do not make any sense, still they leave me heartbroken…
Last week, while i was roaming in a park cum tourist hotspot of my city, i came across a bunch of boys playing football…they were clearly not of my country which was obvious by the language they spoke and the complexion of their skin…one of the guy out of them was constantly looking at me…i didnt mind his gaze as he was damn cute….by the time i started walking to go out of the place, i was stopped by him….he asked me if i could be his friend…on looking him closely, i found he had piercing brown eyes to which i took an instant like….yeah, the guy was too cute…he asked me for my number and politely asked me if i could take a walk with him…when i said i had to go, he asked me if i would be here tommorow to which i replied in the affirmative….
Next day, he was there as usual…we walked and talked, it was a very pleasant experience…a very welcome break from my everyday life…i found out that he was from afghanistan and had come to study here…during our time together in the park, he made it blatantly obvious that he liked me and said that was the reason why he couldnt keep his gaze off me yesterday…i didnt know how to respond to this though i was feeling very happy inside…it was true that i had also taken a fancy to this boy….
I celebrated my birthday with him….we ate a small chocolate truffle in a near empty mall, but just when i thought everything was alright i found out that he has to go back to his country since his dad is calling him back…today is his last day here..he is going back tommorow…
We spent a wonderful one week together and though i know that one week is too short of a time to get so attached to someone, i still find myself thinking about him time and again and asking god that if this was how it was to end, then why did it all start in the first place?
Reasons why i love winters
1) sleeping late in the morning till the afternoon sun rays knock at your windows, with the blanket wrapped all over the body is an experience worth experiencing only in winters…ahh! the warmth, the coziness, the luxury of it all!…
2) in winters, i dont know why, but i am automatically motivated to workout…i dont have to push myself to get up from the couch and start working my ass off…i just feel ready for any kind of exercise…maybe its because the heat that it generates which keeps the cold away from me for a while…either way, i just love moving my body more in winters unlike in summers where working out feels like a bloody torture with sweat dripping from my face even before ive actually started working out!
3) enjoying a cup of hot tea is one of the simple joys of life…the whole experience of drinking that hot cup or a hot glass of tea becomes even more worth experiencing in winters with its warmth spreading out slowly and gently throughout the body…and even before i know, that cup is finished and im left with nothing but warmth…i love it!
4) the winter wind makes my skin remain in a perfectly fine condition till the night, unlike in summers where my skin turns into a greaseball by the mid morning! Im really indebted to winters for this!
Reasons why i hate winters
1) the extreme difficulty that i encounter while getting up in the morning especially when ive got to get up early….i feel my blanket, my bed and my pillow calling out to me and ive got to ignore their voices and get up feeling like hell!
2) in winters, i get hungry like crazy and it takes a lot of effort on my part to not overeat or overindulge…i feel like im hungry all the time in winters! The winter sweets give me such a mental torture lol!
3) i hate the cold slaps of the winter wind on my face when im walking down the street, and the way it first turns my fingers, and then my whole body into a brick of ice!
4) i hate the constant effort on my part to keep myself warm in winters…im always cold and i really get angry when i have to take my hands out of my jacket pockets to feel them getting cold in a second, thus wasting my whole damn effort to keep them warm!
I have a love/hate relationship with this weather…honestly, i love a wintery december but during january when it gets a bit too cold, my whole body starts breaking up!
you started out with a chat
but i knew too well what you had in your back
you tried to take care of me like a friend
but that care had connotations of something else
you tried to mask your love
when you took care of me
and when you couldnt hold it inside any longer
you hurled it all out
hurled it all out on me
but it did not get reciprocated
it was just a one sided love
which couldnt possibly be
we i was not made for each other you
and that is why your love got nothing
but an abrupt ending from me
it is all long over now
i only hope you stay blessed
my rejection is just my affection towards you
it does not mean youre less than anyone else
if anything, it just means
your made for someone else…
does anyone else feel a boredness of a terrible kind when your parents are at home?…maybe yes, maybe no…but if your anything like me, i guess you probably must feel it…anyway, ive kind of noticed this pattern…my parents are not at home most of the time and on most days its just me and the house…including, ofcourse, the presence of my sister…no one else…it can become damn boring but as boring as it becomes, ive got to admit that i like it this way only, not to mention the terrible pang of irritation that we get when the doorbell rings…even the arrival of our maid irritates me…theres something so addictive about having an empty house all to yourself with no one to intervene…ive lost count of how many days ive spent home alone…again, theres something addictive about being alone…you may hate it at first, but after sometime, you want more of it…although my university session has started so i really dont get the time to spend all day at home but even the slightest prospect of staying at home alone all day excites me,now even more than it used to do before…the surprising fact about it is that even though i stay at home all day with nothing to look forward to, and knowing exactly how my day would start and come to an end, i still dont feel bored in the real sense of the word…its only when someone starts to stay with me for a day or two that i feel the terrible pangs of boredness hitting me up…while in actuality, the situation should be reversed…i think staying like this has made me a terriblly boring person…its kind of difficult for me to strike up a conversation with anyone now, but i really dont care about it anymore…